C-BAZ&ARTAX

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Baz visiting another great theme park for the first time



Robin (or the incredible guy) and Wonder woman



Checkout Baz on Canyon Blaster
I don't think he liked it to much



Good Ol' Daffy Duck


Getting Soaked on Jet Stream
(Not Really)



Superboy gives Hugs all around


Take a front seat ride with me on NINJA


News of Six Flags wanting to sell or close their parks is just sad. So many great memories for me there and i would love to give the same ones to my son. Someone save Magic Mountain we love it so much.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I have only been to Magic Mountain twice. Once in high school and once when I was 22. I met Chuck Berry there to!

    Now I am totally afraid of rides like that.

    Colossus was the largest roller coaster in the world back then and now clearly half the rides in the park have surpasses Colossuss. I am afraid to death of those rides, so I have no use for Magic Mountain.
    But for you, I hope they save it!
    Thank you for coming to my India blogging, Artax and CBAZ!

    By Blogger S, at 4:24 AM  

  • I am scared of magica mountain too. The rides make me feel as though I have been kicked in the head. But it is fun to go on the kiddie rides. Thats about all I can handle. I just like taking pictures with the characters

    By Blogger Amber, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home